FLOCK MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In addition to our Terms of Service, by participating in the Flock Membership group, you agree to the following additional terms and conditions of membership:
1. Annual Membership; Renewal Options YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EACH FLOCK MEMBERSHIP IS FOR A FULL 12-MONTH TERM UNLESS WE SUSPEND OR TERMINATE IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS. DSC will not automatically renew your Membership. Each annual membership will require a new registration. Your Payment Method will be charged or invoiced monthly during the 12-month Membership term, unless the full price is paid up front at the time of registration.
2. Covenant Not to Compete You agree that at no time during the term of your Flock Membership will you engage in any business activity which is competitive with the Flock Membership nor work for any company or person which competes with the Flock Membership. During the term of your Membership, and for a period of one (1) year immediately thereafter, you will not, for yourself or on behalf of any other person or business enterprise, engage in any business activity which competes with the Flock Membership.
3. Non-solicitation During the term of your Membership, and for a period of one (1) year immediately thereafter, you agree not to solicit any employee or independent contractor of DSC on behalf of any other business enterprise, nor shall you induce any employee or independent contractor associated with DSC to terminate or breach an employment, contractual or other relationship with DSC.
4. Soliciting Customers After Membership Term For a period of one (1) year following the termination of your membership and your relationship with DSC, you shall not, directly or indirectly, disclose to any person, firm or corporation the names or addresses of any of the customers or clients of DSC or any other information pertaining to them. Neither shall you call on, solicit, take away, or attempt to call on, solicit, or take away any customer of DSC on whom you became acquainted during the term of your Membership.
5. Membership Cancellation or Modifications
Cancellation by Us
We may cancel your Membership at any time if you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within thirty (30) days of us reminding you that payment is due. We reserve the right to not ship any Products or Box to you unless your payment for those Products, or that Box, has cleared.
We may also cancel your Membership at any time if any of the following conditions are met: (a) if you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Product(s), for example, your shipping address; (b) if you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Product(s) to you; or (c) if we suspect that a purchase was fraudulently made or an account was fraudulently set up.
Cancellation or Modification by You
All requests for early cancellation or termination of an annual (12-month) Flock Membership will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. DSC reserves the right to approve or deny an early cancellation at its sole discretion. If you have any questions or issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cancel or modify your Membership, you will enjoy your Membership benefits until the end of the then-current Membership month for which you have paid.